Related Forum Questions
- How to make a downloadable link?
- How do I get the security box back on my form?
- Is our submission data secure on JotForm?
- HIPAA Compliance
- How do I add a link to another webpage???
- Please help me put the form on facebook
- Form Not Sending to Both Email Notifications
- How to create a hyperlink within the form that redirects to another page?
- Some Customers on My Website don't think that My Form is Secured even though it Actually Is.
1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the JotForm Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.